Picture of What skills do you most value among your colleagues?

What skills do you most value among your colleagues?

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, February 24, 2020

Iain P.

Shift team leader - Warehouse

The majority of staff at CCEP East Kilbride have more than 10yrs service, with some having been here in excess of 40yrs. With this level of attainment we have a highly skilled and professional team. This is what I value most amongst my colleagues, their professional approach in everything they do. Our fork lift drivers operate with a safety first approach to every task and fully understand the importance of great customer service by maintaining high levels of productivity, efficient vehicle turnaround and reporting product damage at all times. Our automated warehouse technicians team are multi-skilled mechanical and electrical engineers who also put safety first and are able to innovate to deal with many unexpected breakdowns whilst maintaining full asset care of our warehouse cranes. At CCEP we strive to be the best in our business and achieve the highest possible customer service levels - this is a culture that my colleagues believe in and make a reality through their actions every day and is evident not only at our plant in East Kilbride but throughout the entire CCEP European supply chain.

Monday, February 24, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?