Picture of Tell me when you have most valued your colleagues?

Tell me when you have most valued your colleagues?

Picture of Bal
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Field Sales

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 20, 2020

Roisin Z.

Field Sales Representative

My team have a great team spirit and I value them each time we are top of the leaderboards! As a business, we also have a have a quarterly rewards process where you can nominate people for a number of things, I’ve been to one of the awards night and I felt very pleased to work with such great colleagues then too!

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi In our West London team, we all support each other to get results and as a team we gel well. My colleagues always help when I am stuck on something that I don't know. Each colleague is unique and its always good to learn something new from them, even if its work related or not. Hope this helps

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Picture of Alexandra J.

Alexandra J.

Regional Accounts Business Development AE

Like Roisin and Bal said, every team I’ve been in so far are very supportive. Last year was very tough for me and my current and previous team where there for me in a way you wouldn’t really expect them to be. This was when I began to value them more! Although I don’t see them everyday, being able to talk to the, about personal and work related matters helps a lot. You gain a work family working for CCEP and it’s truly amazing.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?