Picture of I have 14+ years of retail experience would I be able to make the switch over for a career change

I have 14+ years of retail experience would I be able to make the switch over for a career change

Picture of Karen
Picture of Faruk
3 responses

Additional information

I've worked for Tesco, co-op and sainsburys starting as a colleague and worked my way up to Manager. Right now I'm looking for a career chamge and I'm interested working for coca cola would I be able to make the switch with my experience

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Chris K. asked a question to Field Sales

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, September 19, 2024

Picture of Karen B.

Karen B.

Omni Contact Project Manager

I don't see why not, you will have very transferable skills. It's just about being able to identify those skills you have gained from your 14 years experience and looking at how you would apply them to a sales role

Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Picture of Faruk A.

Faruk A.

WHOLESALE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

I joined Coca Cola after working for a Food retailer for 3 years, Who later became my customers. As a field sales rep, Account executive you will definitely have a competitive edge

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Grocery Merchandiser, is a great way to start with us. This involves working with Supermarkets rather than independents, the reps you may have seen, where you’re skills will be valued. You will get great training and support and use this time to explore your career path. As a trainer I’ve seen many progress quickly with this experience.

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?