Picture of I have a large experience in retail management - would this be beneficial for a field sales role?

I have a large experience in retail management - would this be beneficial for a field sales role?

Picture of John
1 response

Additional information

My experience is store management at supermarket level - as well as, more recently, convenience stores. I have limited experience within direct sales, about 2 years experience of B2C sales - but would my retailing management experience be beneficial to the role of field sales? The job description seems to apply it would - I am ultimately looking to branch out from the running of stores etc, hence the interest in this role. Thanks :)

Timothy O. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Team Info

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of John K.

John K.

Account Executive, Grocery

Hi Timothy, It’s John from the grocery team. While it’s not necessary it will definitely give you an advantage, as you will understand the customer and their needs quicker. Understanding instore systems will also help you when discussing with your customers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?