Picture of I am an astute sales and distribution personnel with some years of experience in these roles. I already applied for the

I am an astute sales and distribution personnel with some years of experience in these roles. I already applied for the

Picture of Nicki
1 response

Additional information

I am an astute sales and distribution personnel with some years of experience in these roles. I already applied for the Field Sales role but only got the mail to attend this session. May I know how this is related to the application and what steps I could take from here to progress to the next phase? Secondly, I am also writing my dissertation to complete my MBA program at Staffordshire University this August, can I share my CV via LindkedIn to apply for other roles (e.g graduate positions)?

Olufemi K. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Talent Acquisition Lead - GB Commercial & Corporate Functions

Hey Olufemi - thanks for your message. The live session today is purely to provide you with an opportunity to ask any questions about CCEP or our roles. Great to hear you have applied for a role with us - one of the team will be in touch shortly with next steps :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?