Picture of Can you tell me more about what to expect in this role if i get a position in field sales.

Can you tell me more about what to expect in this role if i get a position in field sales.

Picture of Rosie
7 responses

Suman B. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Last reviewed: mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Hi Sue! Great to hear you have applied for a field sales role with us. In regards to the role you can expect to be busy, customer facing and continually growing our business through securing new distribution points and activation also whilst being part of a supportive team that will help you deliver results! You will be visiting a variety of accounts such as Conv, Pubs/Bars and food on the go outlets!

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Suman B.

I have great relationship building with retail stores and cafes , as i have been a managing director in both . Is there any advice you can give me when dealing with pubs/Bars.

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

That's great! Ultimately its all about understanding our customers and their business plans/ambitions, with pubs/bars it can be more focused on their commercials so its important we address these, but understanding also the current market insights and trends

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Suman B.

Thank you Rosie. That was really helpful. I have just sat my teams interview and would like to know what to expect next please .

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Not a problem! In regards to the teams interview you will be provided with feedback in due course in both outcomes of being successful/unsuccessful

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Suman B.

Do you have to cover other areas other than what you have been scheduled ?

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

No, you have a specific territory in which you will cover which usually has around 250-300 accounts

mardi, novembre 1, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?