Picture of I hope you are all well, I recently applied for a Field Sales role in the UK, I am based in the UK

I hope you are all well, I recently applied for a Field Sales role in the UK, I am based in the UK

12 responses

Additional information

I have an abundance of Sales and Client services experience from retail to Account management, I was a little surprised I didn't even get to first interview stage

Farat B. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

I have been a Director Owner of a company also and would love to work for Coca Cola, maybe Nicki S can give me some advice and I may be more suitable on the Commercial/ Corporate/ Operations side of the business

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

Hello Nicki S. you were typing an answer, would you like any further information from me?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Talent Acquisition Lead - GB Commercial & Corporate Functions

Hey Farat - thanks for your questions. I am still busy typing away :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Can I ask which role you applied for?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

Field Sales Rochdale

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

I have retail sales and management experience from 17 years in menswear fashion retail, I have a grasp on merchandising etc be it in fashion

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

I am more than happy to have a call with you Nicki , feel free to contact me vie email, I will share my Tel number

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Thank Farat, yes lets discuss further, can you send me an email at [email protected] with your contact details and we'll come back to you asap this week

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

Great thanks Nicki, will do, appreciate your time

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Farat B.

Just sent them over Nicki, thanks again

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Great thanks Farat

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Olufemi K.

I am an astute sales and distribution personnel with some years of experience in these roles. I already applied for the Field Sales role but only got the mail to attend this session. May I know how this is related to the application and what steps I could take from here to progress to the next phase? Secondly, I am also writing my dissertation to complete my MBA program at Staffordshire University this August, can I share my CV via LindkedIn to apply for orher roles (e.g graduate positions)?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?