Picture of In your opinion, would my 7 years automotive sales experience benefit me in my suitability for the role in field sales?

In your opinion, would my 7 years automotive sales experience benefit me in my suitability for the role in field sales?

2 responses

Luke Z. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: About us

Date asked: Thursday, June 20, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Dan P.

field sales manager

Hi Luke! absolutely it would! we will always be looking at past experience to understand what that mean a candidate can bring to CCEP and working in our field sales roles. You will be able to look at things from a different perspective as you have a sales background albeit in a different area, however those skills can be transferable. I think it's always good to look at times when you have had to work independently in those 7 years and what you have done to deliver targets in those roles as that will help stand you in good stead as a couple of transferable skills to bring into the field sales role. The roles will be different as being in the field means a lot of time working independently and so absolutely we want to look at past experience and we also want to look at how that could mean a candidate would embrace a different way of working.

Thursday, July 4, 2019

Luke Z.

Dan.D Thank you very much for your reply to my post. Your response has made me feel really positive about being able to potentially bring my existing skills to this new challenge and have I now submitted my application. I would find working independently out in the field, and visiting new clients in different types of businesses extremely rewarding and engaging. The area I have applied for is Runcorn, Widnes, St. Helens. Many kind regards, Luke .H

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?