Picture of How do you stand out from the competition?

How do you stand out from the competition?

Picture of Bal
Picture of Andrew
5 responses

Andrew J. asked a question to Field Sales

Category: Organisation information

Date asked: Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 18, 2021

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your question. Our People.Our Brands.Our History. These three factors is what makes CCEP stand out from all the competition. Our diverse staff make CCEP a great place to work especially here in field sales. Our brands are well known around the globe and we dont need to compromise when it comes to value and taste of our drinks. Lastly, our history of how CC has evolved into a global powerhouse is in itself remarkable. We have always supported diversity, change and new trends through various market campaigns. Hope this helps. Bal

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Could not have put it better myself Bal M. Great answer, all I would add is we are also proud that CCEP is aware of it's market leading position and responsibility to influence sustainability and environmental issues in packaging and supply with both partners and customers...

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Picture of Andrew J.

Andrew J.

Thank you both for your prompt replies CCEP seems an exciting company to work for. I have applied for the Merchandiser (Grocery) position in Kelso. I look forward to chatting to you both more if I have any queries

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi Andrew J Great news Me and Andrew G. wish you the best of luck You'll be great... Thanks :)

Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Great that you are applying for the merchandiser role Andrew, it's such an important role within our Grocery channel. I would add that there are lots of opportunities to progress in your role and your career once you join CCEP with training and support provided. We put a lot of emphasis on coaching our field sales teams to be their best, to feel comfortable being themselves and to create a team culture of support and encouragement. Thanks for your great question and good luck with your application :-)

Thursday, March 18, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?