Picture of Do you find the people that work in the stores treat you as part of their team once they get to know you ?

Do you find the people that work in the stores treat you as part of their team once they get to know you ?

Picture of Bal
Picture of Andrew
3 responses

Karen O. asked a question to Field Sales

Category: Culture

Date asked: Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, December 3, 2020

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi Karen, Hope your good. Speaking from experience, it is important to build a relationship with contacts in stores as this will allow you to help the store with soft drinks sales. If store managers see you everyday working hard and merchandising CCEP products, you will gel with contacts leading to a good working partnership with CCEP and Stores e.g. Tesco. Hope this helps.

Thursday, December 3, 2020

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Hi Karen Great question, the answer is yes, absolutely! As a Merchandiser for CCEP you visit your key stores up to four times a week, unlike other agency 'Rep's' who visit perhaps once every two weeks just trying to gain extra display space. Your key functions are, to ensure they have enough stock of Coca-Cola products (a massive range including Schweppes and Monster) which the stores and customers want, check they are compliant to standards agreed with there Head Office and help with restocking key revenue driving products. CCEP encourage you to own your own territory, you can speak to your line manager for extra time in a store should they require it. If you are a 'people' person you will soon be regarded as a valuable asset. One of my proudest moments was being asked to be included on a Asda staff best team photo in my Coca-Cola uniform which was shared on there internal insta account ! Kind Regards Andrew

Karen O.

Thank you both very much for your feedback. I am very much a 'people person' and to feel part of a team is essential for me. Andrew I loved the part about the team photo ! #teamgoals;-)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?