Picture of Is there a sense of community in the workplace? And does the company contribute to the broader community in any way?

Is there a sense of community in the workplace? And does the company contribute to the broader community in any way?

5 responses

Additional information

Especially with view to remote working and geographically dispersed teams

Emma J. asked during the live chat Life at CCEP - Come and meet us! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Culture

Date asked: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi Emma, great question! I work remotely and in the office within the T/A team and I feel very connected with my colleagues. We have meeting routines via Teams whereby we can collaborate and see/ speak to our colleagues. I also work with colleagues in Bulgaria which works incredibly well as we have such great digital capability now.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Emma J.

Do you ever travel to meet with colleagues abroad? (covid aside) What's the company policy on this kind of travel?

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

I've previous worked in a cross European role for CCEP whereby I would have meetings in our different sites across Europe. Naturally this has stopped due to covid but I think we will have a new approach to travel once restrictions have been reduced, I imagine we will continue to connect digitally unless absolutely necessary but will still try to meet in person when we can ensure a safe environment.

Emma J.

Thanks Jade.

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

You are very welcome Emma - thanks for taking the time to join us today :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?