Picture of What is the recruitment selection process for a field sales executive ?

What is the recruitment selection process for a field sales executive ?

Picture of Julia
22 responses

THOMAS G. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Application process

Date asked: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi, we always hire for potential so we look for transferable skills that can be used to develop within field sales.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Grant S.

Hi, I'm Grant and reside in Southampton. I recently made application for the Field sales position. What is and are the process/steps going forward

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Hi Grant, the Southampton role is still live so we will be screening and inviting people for interview very soon. We will be reaching out to you in the near future.

Grant S.

Thank you - Will this role encompass Hampshire or just the Southampton area?

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

As far as i know it is just the Southampton area

Grant S.

Awesome - Thanks

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

No problem, i look forward to speak with you

Aghil A.

Hi julia, I applied for the filed sales rep in peterborough, Will i receive a mail if im not qualified

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Hi Aghil, we always respond to all candidates even if they have been unsuccessful. We endeavour to speak to as many of the candidates that have applied

Grant S.

I have been following some of the other conversations, which cover some of the topics of interest, so I look forward to hearing from you and CCEP in the near future.

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Great to hear Grant, there are loads of previous conversations on our career portal that you can take a look at, through our 'ask our employees link' and if you have any further questions and they aren't already asked, you can always chat to one of our insiders at any time. Thanks so much.

Grant S.

Thanks Lisa

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?