Picture of If you are lucky to be offered a job, what career paths can you take beyond Field Sales?

If you are lucky to be offered a job, what career paths can you take beyond Field Sales?

Picture of Evie
Picture of Andrew
8 responses

Abbie H. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

There are many career paths you can take here at CCEP - it all depends on where you want to go! We're very passionate about our employees career development and progression, and many of our teams are happy to consider people without relevant experience as long as you have passion and a willing to learn. We have a very high percentage of internal hires/moves, we offer excellent training and want all our employees to stay! Field sales is a great place to start as it gives you great experience and knowledge of the business, in addition to the ability to communicate with indifferent internal teams - so you can learn more about roles you may potentially be interested for your next move.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

We also have an internal career hub to explore different opportunities and we have regular sessions where people explain different roles and how they moved into that position.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Abbie H.

Thank you for you replies Evie and Andrew. I appreciate the information, it’s brilliant to see you want your staff to stay at CCEP and offer more to ensure they stay. I agree, Field sales seems like the best place to learn the product and clientele desires for the area you’re based. Networking seems like one of the most important qualities to have. Andrew, it’s good to see an easily accessible careers portal is available too, thank you for sharing the information I was interested in.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

You're welcome Abbie. There'll be great support from your manager too so you can put a development plan in place for where you want to go next.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Abbie H.

Evie if it is okay to ask on the same thread; I have applied for a Field sales role in Kent and had an initial call regarding my application. What are the next steps usually?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Thank you for your interest in the role Abbie! The next stage will be that our TA team will get back in touch with you soon regarding next steps on if you have been selected for an interview. We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible, but please feel free to reach out to [email protected] who's our field sales TA prof for an update on your application. :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Abbie H.

Thank you again Evie for taking the time to give me that information. Have a lovely day :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

You're very welcome Abbie. Hope we were able to answer all your queries and please do not hesitate to reach out to us in you have any further. Have a lovely day too!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?