Picture of What do you enjoy most about your degree apprenticeship in sales?

What do you enjoy most about your degree apprenticeship in sales?

Picture of Nerea
12 responses

Kaci P. asked during the live chat Apprenticeships, your questions answered to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Experience

Date asked: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Account Manager, Field Sales

Hi Kaci! Thank you for your question! I graduated from the Field Sales Apprenticeship in August so I feel I can answer this question for you. What I enjoyed most about this apprenticeship was being able to put into practice the different modules and get an almost instant feedback from it as I was going through the whole apprenticeship.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

Thank you very much Nerea, please could you tell me where this apprenticeship can take you after the course has finished?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Of course! The best thing about this apprenticeship scheme is the exposure you get within the company and the opportunities to network it brings with it. Currently, while working full time as an Account Manager in the Field Sales team I’m supporting Commercial Development team with a project in order to gain some experience down this line. Best thing about CCEP is that all your skills developed can be easily transferred to different departments - Commercial Development, Category and Planning, even HR - and showing interest in different routes is highly supported

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

Thank you, could you tell me what is it to be a successful candidate in the process leading up to this apprenticeship?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

I would say just be yourself during the different stages of the process. For this apprenticeship in particular, they look for someone who is open and passionate about building customer relationships, an personally i would add a goal oriented approach to work

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

Thank you very much, did you have much experience beforehand the apprenticeship?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Nothing at all, this was my very first sales-related job ever!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

Thank you very much! what education qualifications did you achieve before working with the CCEP?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

I went to Uni prior to joining CCEP, studied Law back in Spain so as you can tell theres not just one route! But this is not the most common background and CCEP definitely benefits from diversity in their apprentices’ backgrounds

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

I come from a Russian background would I be able to bring this up in any stages of the process?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Nerea A.

Nerea A.

Of course! Id say bring it up if you think it would make your CV stand out from the rest!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Kaci P.

Thank you very much for your time today it has helped me a lot!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?