Picture of How would you describe the culture?

How would you describe the culture?

Picture of Josh
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Josh W.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, January 12, 2023

Picture of Josh W.

Josh W.

Senior Manager Digital Strategy & Transformation

It is often said that people join Coca-Cola for the Brands and stay for the people, and I think that is true and in large part of the culture. Firstly there is significant focus on creating an inclusive and diverse workplace; one where everyone is welcome to be yourself, be valued and belong. This, coupled with ally ship and ambassador programmes means the business is doing a lot to foster an inclusive culture and build equity. Culture for me is also the day to day work, what it feels like to be a part of the company and how things are done around here. In my particular role I am home based, meaning I work hybrid (both face to face and through virtual meetings) I travel a lot and experience and learn from different cultures and ways of working across multiple territories. Meanwhile in GB it is being encouraged for people to be back in the office 3 days per week or so. Other field based roles work really hard to connect teams, through routines, team meetings and conferences which is a great way to meet people and share ideas. There can be lots of autonomy and lots of space to share and learn ideas.

Thursday, January 12, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?