Picture of Please describe the most enjoyable aspects of your day-to-day role?

Please describe the most enjoyable aspects of your day-to-day role?

Picture of Andrew
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Andrew G.

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Hi, Thanks for the Question... Lets go to the basics first. As a Merchandiser in Grocery I look after big supermarkets in my territory and visit 6 per day. Personally I like driving my own car and get payed 45p per mile to do so. I am not stuck in one place and supermarkets are a nice environment to work, easy parking, temperature controlled and clean toilet facilities etc. As I visit the big stores regularly, perhaps four times a week I am regarded as a helping hand by both the colleagues and Managers. I crack on with my job ensuring the multi range of Coca-Cola products including Schweppes, Fanta and Monster are in stock, available and on display meeting the customer and client expectation as well as our paid for display place. With the support of great communication and technology from both our company, colleagues and team leaders we answer questions, report back and supply solutions to customer expectation. Even as an individual you feel like you are making a difference. We show and tell what we are doing about sustainability leading our market sector. I honestly feel proud to represent a Brand who leads in issues that concern us all today and often discuss this with my in-store contacts. Hope this helps, kind regards. Andrew x

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?