Picture of what excites you about your role to motivate you every day? and why cant you get that anywhere else?

what excites you about your role to motivate you every day? and why cant you get that anywhere else?

Picture of Bal
Picture of Andrew
2 responses

Dave J. asked a question to Bal M.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, February 6, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi Dave, As a whole working for CCEP is great because your working for a company with history and values. Having a great team always helps and you can’t get that in some other companies. Thanks for your question.

Monday, February 24, 2020

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Hi Dave, Just picked up your question. As a Merchandiser in Grocery (supermarkets) I love my job, I'm 50+ and not ambitious but have moved through the learning grades to now help others in training and development. I joined CCEP four years ago and felt completely supported through the Corona Virus period. Representing Coca-Cola you really do feel like you are working for one of the best companies in the world, we are treated with respect by our colleagues and managers in the stores as we bring help and assistance to ensure stocks of valued revenue products. We are also trained and supported to show our responsibility to the environment and sustainability, also our commitment to diversity and equal opportunities. The pay for the role is fair but the included benefits, pension / share scheme really do bump up the package. Management really listen to concerns and do act, communication is good and any question gets a response. So in summary, I feel like part of a team and proud to tell my friends and family what I do. If they ever bother to ask !

Wednesday, July 6, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?