Picture of What is the culture like at CCEP?

What is the culture like at CCEP?

Picture of Fiona
3 responses

Laura K. asked a question to Fiona C.

Category: Culture

Date asked: Thursday, April 29, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Picture of Fiona C.

Fiona C.

Customer Service and Logistics Manager

Hi Laura, thanks for the question. From my personal experience I would describe CCEP as a friendly place to work, the type of environment where everyone says hello to each other. I've always felt supported and enjoy working here, we're able to have fun while still being safe, serving our customers and achieving our metrics. We have five Ways of Working which define our culture and how we operate at CCEP. These are: - Focus on customers and front-line: We do everything we can to help the front-line team develop our business and delight our customers. - Listening and caring: We listen to what our customers, consumers and communities tell us - seeking to understand and take the right actions. - Empowered to win together: We work together to win, encouraging diverse ideas and supporting people at every level to make decisions. - Passion for growth: We show our determination to grow the business, take accountability and develop ourselves. - Execute with speed and agility: We move quickly, find ways to remove barriers and make things happen. There are several wellbeing and inclusion and diversity initiatives to help everyone stay well and feel part of our community. One of these is called JustBe and centres on five pillars - Culture and Heritage, Disability, Gender, LGBT+ and Multi-Generations. There are regular events on site that educate and inform the team about inclusion and diversity as well as more formal training and events. I hope this helps, Fiona

Monday, May 3, 2021

Laura K.

Hi Fiona, I just wanted to say thank you for taking your time to answer my question. It was very informative and a great insight into the culture, one I hope to be a part of. Have a lovely week. Laura.

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Picture of Fiona C.

Fiona C.

Customer Service and Logistics Manager

Thanks Laura, best of luck with your application! Please let me know if you need anything else :)

Tuesday, May 4, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?