Picture of How do you think the company's environment is ?

How do you think the company's environment is ?

Picture of Saad
Picture of Evie
4 responses

Saad A. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Culture

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Saad A.

Saad A.

I have experience in field sales and worked for companies like Unilever and Nestle. Would that be suitable for the role in CCEP ?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

We have a great company culture here at CCEP. We are passionate about our employee's development and progression, including us having a very high percentage of internal moves/hires. We're passionate about promoting a diverse and inclusive environment which is safe and welcoming for all. We have many internal projects such as JustBe, which is a GB network of employee ambassadors that support activation of central and local initiatives supporting an inclusive and diverse network. There is lots of fantastic projects to also get involved within and are always open to hearing new ideas.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Saad A.

Saad A.

I have experience in field sales and worked for companies like Unilever and Nestle. Would that be suitable for the role in CCEP ? I have also applied for the Field Sales Executive role. What is the tentative time to reply if we have been selected for the next process ?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Yes that would suitable - it's great that you have FMCG experience! We aim to get back to applications as soon as we can with next steps, although timing can vary from role to role - which area is it that you have applied for?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?