Picture of How is this company promoting diversity?

How is this company promoting diversity?

Picture of Daniel
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Daniel F.

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 20, 2020

Picture of Daniel F.

Daniel F.

Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Finance

Hello and thanks for reaching out. Diversity and inclusion is very important here at CCEP. We actually prefer it the other way round, inclusion first and then diversity. After all its important to bring everyone on the journey to begin with. Everyone is encouraged to be themselves. Be Yourself, Be Valued, Belong is our motto. It doesn't matter who you are we really want you to be yourself, I can vouch for this and appreciate that a more authentic me will be a happier person at work. A happier Daniel is good for everyone :) There is a group of Just Be ambassadors who are the driving engine of our inclusion and diversity agenda and we push certain areas forward, be it gender, disabilities, LGBT, race or any other area of I&D. The ambassadors get together usually in the Business Units and all together twice a year to make sure we listen to the wider business and act to make it more inclusive and diverse. This structure really helps to promote diversity because its ledd by a key group of people, from all over the business who really have a passion and we are very well supported by the leadership team.

Thursday, August 20, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?