Picture of How does the company promote diversity?

How does the company promote diversity?

Picture of Bal
Picture of Olatunji A G
5 responses

Olatunji A G I. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Bal M.

Bal M.

Account Manager (Field Sales)

Hi Olatunji At CCEP we have various events about diversity Where I personally can speak about my culture and religion and also learn about other cultures We had a few presentations about vaisakhi, Kwanzaa and eid so everyone in the company knows about these events

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Olatunji A G I.

Olatunji A G I.

Thank you Bal M

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

We also have JustBe, which is a GB network of employee ambassadors that support activation of central and local initiatives supporting an inclusive and diverse network. As Bal mentioned, there's lots of projects and events to get involved in and we're also always open to new ideas! We're very passionate about promoting a diverse and inclusive environment which is safe and welcoming for all.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Olatunji A G I.

Olatunji A G I.

Thank you so much Evie S

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Love this question. To build on other comments, we lead with inclusion, diversity and equity here at CCEP - our mantra is 'Everyone's Welcome to feel valued and be themselves. It's something that personally I love about the culture here. Lots to get involved with through the networks and initiatives to support this. Thanks for asking!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?