Picture of The company purpose is: "Refresh the world. Make a difference." How does this reflect in your day to day role?

The company purpose is: "Refresh the world. Make a difference." How does this reflect in your day to day role?

Picture of John
5 responses

Emma J. asked during the live chat Life at CCEP - Come and meet us! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

We have the opportunity to make a difference in a number of ways at CCEP via programmes such as Reach Up whereby we can volunteer to assist people who need experience to get into work. We also can take 2 full working days paid leave to volunteer for a charity of our choice. This enables us to support our local communities and make a difference. Working for a company like CCEP makes me empowered to make a difference both in and out of work.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Picture of John C.

John C.

I would like to add to this. I volunteer in my spare time as a special constable and it has never affected my working career. The Police area I work for ask the employers of that person if they would allow a day each month for that special constable to work during the day at the expense of the employer? Would CCEP consider this?

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi John, we've never had this type of scheme before however that's not to say we wouldn't consider it. It would be something you could discuss with your manager if you joined us :)

Picture of John C.

John C.

Jade W . Thank you

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

You are very welcome. Thanks for your questions !

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?