Picture of Are there any entry level opportunities in the company for Data Analysts?

Are there any entry level opportunities in the company for Data Analysts?

17 responses

Chiara H. asked during the live chat Speak to our Recruitment team here at CCEP! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Hi Chiara!

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

Hi Brooke! How are you?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Really well thanks, yourself? Thanks for joining the chat and for your interest in CCEP.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

I am good thanks! I was just wondering if there is any open position as Data analyst in CCEP. I think a fast paced environment as Coca Cola is the perfect place for me. Just got a MSc in Statistics with Data Analytics at Brunel University in Uxbridge.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Oh wow - congratulations! I don't have any GB based roles in this area at the moment. Your best option is to keep an eye on our website - if you can email me your CV too, I can keep an eye out for you?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

Thank you! That would be perfect! I will send it to you right now! Let me know if you receive it thanks.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Great, will let you know when it comes through. It must be an exciting time for you looking for roles now.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

Yes, it is! I am looking for a manufacturing company where I can apply my technical and problem solving skills.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Sounds great! Also always helpful that you are familiar with Uxbridge if you are interested in working for us. I'll definitely keep you in mind for future opportunities. Did you have any other questions about working for us? Happy to help!

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

I would like to know if there is any graduate scheme as well where I can apply to?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Cassie Y.

Talent Acquisition

Hi Chiara, we do not offer graduate schemes at the moment but we do over apprentice programmes!

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Chiara H.

Can you explain please a bit more how does apprentice programmes works?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?