Picture of Are there opportunities for progression within Coca Cola?

Are there opportunities for progression within Coca Cola?

4 responses

Additional information

Through any new role I face, I am always looking to progress and grow farther and stronger in my career

Connor X. asked a question to Communications, Events, Marketing & Sales

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Saturday, June 29, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Greg Y.

Sales Manager - Field Sales

Hi Connor, yes absolutely there are huge opportunities for people to develop and progress themselves through the business. This is always done by nailing the job you're in first and then starting to look at other opportunities within the business where there are different paths for sideways and promotional moves. This is very much owned by each employee but you are supported through your direct manager and potentially mentors.

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Vito V.

Sales Manager, Field Sales

Hi Connor, There are plenty of opportunities to progress within the company. Big part of CCEP's philosophy will be to support you with your career aspirations & development. You can feel assured you will have the opportunity to progress within the same role/function you start with or have the opportunity to explore to other roles in the business.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Connor X.

Amazing! Thank you for replying! A career with CCEP definitely sounds like a career I would love!

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Picture of Faruk A.

Faruk A.

WHOLESALE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

Hi Connor If your ambitious and focused there is noting to stop you progress within the business. If you perform well within your job role, you will have opportunities to excel in the company. You will also be provided excellent trading and support.

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?