Picture of I would like to know what are the opportunities for international applicants at Coca-Cola

I would like to know what are the opportunities for international applicants at Coca-Cola

Picture of Julia
Picture of Viraj
5 responses

Additional information

As an international applicant, I would like to know the procedure to send an application and is there any particular opportunities to join this multinational organization

Viraj P. asked during the live chat Working within our Field Sales Teams to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi Viraj, thank you for joining. To apply for roles with us in GB you need to have the right to work and an FULL UK drivers licence

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Viraj P.

Viraj P.

Hi Julia, Thank you for you prompt reply. I personally believe getting a chance to work in a multinational organization will develop my career. I do have full work rights but I’m afraid not the full UK driver license. However, I am in the process of applying for provisional license

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Thats great, once you have your full UK drivers licence please do apply for any of our roles in the area you live or planning to move to.

Picture of Viraj P.

Viraj P.

Thank you. By the way, to be a part of the sales team, is there any other particular qualifications you are looking for?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Field Sales Representative

No all training is given :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?