Picture of What would your typical day look like?

What would your typical day look like?

Picture of Katie
14 responses

Tracy C. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Field Sales Representative

Hi Tracy I work in field sales. No two days are the same however a typical day would usually consist of visiting 13 different customers in a variety of different environments including convenience, food, licensed and fast food. We would discuss the support we can give them to help sell out their soft drinks.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Tracy C.

Thanks Katie. Do you deal with siting POS/FSDUs?

Picture of Paul F.

Paul F.

Grocery Account Executive

Hi, good morning. I work in the Grocery team covering Bradford. My typical day consists of visiting stores on my area to discuss our brands, promotions and how we can we support the store to make sure our products are always available for consumers. I visit Asda, Tesco, Morrisons and B&M stores.

Martin J.

For the Field Sales team: what is your relationship with your local wholesells?

Aghil A.

Are we gonna get trained for how to sell more products,if we are getting one, how often and is there any targets, and benefits if we acheive targets?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

In field sales we have different sections of the business I work in independent away from home outlets such as shops and pubs. We also have a wholesale team that work with the local wholesalers. We always work collaboratively with the other field sales teams to benefit the end outlet user.

Picture of Paul F.

Paul F.

Grocery Account Executive

Full training is given and you will you get ongoing support from your manager and team. We have quarterly targets which relate to bonus payments. We also have incentives running through out the year for different brands.

Tracy C.

On the independent side, do you physically sell in the product?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Not all the time but there is an element of car sales. We also work with wholesalers so if there is a delivered route to market we can add to the customers orders.

Aghil A.

Thats great,thanks paul, these are the things that make me wake up every day

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Tracy sorry I missed your POS question. Yes we have pos specific to our outlet environments. We site FSDUs in grocery but not so much in independents. We tend to have racks and display units.

Picture of Jez C.

Jez C.

Talent Acquisition Lead

I think as varied as all our days and jobs are (never the same!), there's some things they all have in common. That sense of togetherness and helping each other out, personal wellbeing is high on our list or priorities and flexibility on our working day. These are all great.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?