Picture of What would you say is the best and worst things about working in this role for CocaCola

What would you say is the best and worst things about working in this role for CocaCola

Picture of Katie
9 responses

Elliott W. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Role challenge

Date asked: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Field Sales Representative

Hey Elliot I’m a field sales rep in Yorkshire. The best thing about working for Coca Cola is the support given. There’s a lot of things that go on outside the day job to support you with everything you need. The downside is the same with any field sales role is it can get lonely working alone however you always have someone on the other end of the phone and we have regular team meetings.

Thursday, October 12, 2023

Elliott W.

That's great, Katie, thanks so much for your response :) Sounds like a great place to work!

Aghil A.

What kinds of qualities i need to portrait to ensure my position as a sales rep in coca cola

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

You just need to be yourself.

Kelsey Q.

talent acquisition

Being able to build relationships & rapport with people

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

You also need to be able to work independently on a daily basis but have a great team ethic. Be quite outgoing and be able to speak to people confidently. Time management is also important

THOMAS G.

Do you plan your own appointments? Do you need to avoid restaurants/cafes in their busy periods etc...

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

In field sales we have our diary planned for us however we can also make appointments ourselves and manage our diaries accordingly

Picture of Amanda E.

Amanda E.

Representative, Merchandising

Elliot - I am a merchandiser and the role is very varied. You build great relationships with colleagues in stores and plan your own priorities for the day on line with the needs of the business. There is nothing I would list as “worst” in the role! It is very busy time but I enjoy this immensely

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?