Picture of What made you choose coca cola? And do you have to have a degree to get a job within the company?

What made you choose coca cola? And do you have to have a degree to get a job within the company?

5 responses

Faraz L. asked a question to Human Resources

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Monday, July 1, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Katie I.

Team Leader - HR

I choose to join Coca-Cola being such a well established company. Not all roles in CCEP require a Degree

Monday, July 1, 2019

Sophie O.

HR- First Contact

Hi Faraz, I chose Coca Cola as it is such a diverse company with so much opportunity to grow and progress. No you do not need a degree for all roles, our careers website will state all of our roles and desired qualifications

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Alicia N.

Professional Sales Home

Hi Faraz I chose Coca Cola as they are a market leading company within their field and why not aim to be part of that?! You don’t need a degree for many of the fantastic roles available within CCEP. I didn’t come from a traditional academic background but had other skills that helped me secure a position.

Saturday, August 10, 2019

Vito V.

Sales Manager, Field Sales

Hi Faraz, Happy to confirm for most roles you will not require a degree. I am from the Field Sales function of the business & no roles within the channel requires a degree only for you to show you are the right individual for the job. I joined the business as I felt proud to work for one of the biggest brand names in the world who also offer you every platform to progress internally.

Monday, August 12, 2019

Roisin Z.

Field Sales Representative

Hey! You don’t need a degree for all roles! I started on the apprenticeship scheme myself :) I wanted to work for CCEP because since my very first interview it was such a welcoming environment... I love the products and the culture but the most important and attractive part for me was the people - everyone is so so lovely and supportive and you’re always encouraged to be the best version of yourself that you can be!

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?