Picture of How is it working at Coca-Cola?

How is it working at Coca-Cola?

Picture of Evie
Picture of Julie
5 responses

Mateusz K. asked during the live chat Working within our Field Sales Teams to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Hey Mateusz. I have been in the business since April 2022 and I absolutely love it. There's a really safe and welcoming work culuture where everybody is treated the same and are passionate about diversity. Because of the size of the company, there is so much training and development opportunities available which means there are many progression paths which is something I am personally passionate about. There are also lots of great company benefits too.

Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Picture of Julie B.

Julie B.

Talent Acquisition Business Partner, GB

Hi Mateusz, great question as we'll all have such varied answers!! I've worked here for 13 years which I think demonstrates how much I love it! They look after their colleagues well and has a great culture, which is something of high importance to me personally :)

Picture of Stephen F.

Stephen F.

Field Sales, Grocery Merchandiser

Hi Mateusz I started in August 2022 and I love working for Coca Cola, everyone of my colleagues have been great with helping me settle in. The company do really try there best to look after the employees.

Mateusz K.

Thank you, i thought so i am currently working in a big hospitality chain abut sound so good. it is not all about work then

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Work life / balance and having fun is crucial here!

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?