Picture of Why do some stores decide to buy cocacola or similar products from other wholesalers instead of buying directly ?

Why do some stores decide to buy cocacola or similar products from other wholesalers instead of buying directly ?

Picture of Julia
7 responses

Additional information

I live in an area where I can see many wholesalers delivering drinks to shops around me. what makes those wholesalers preferred, instead of buying them from the company itself?

Sahin K. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi, thats a great question. We work really closely with our wholesale partners to offer the best range and best price. We have so many customers that stock our products so it wouldnt be possible to serve them all so wholesalers are a more efficient way to get to all our customers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Dubem N.

Also, I guess there are incentives being targeted by the retail shops that the wholesalers offer. Wholesalers akso get rebates/discounts and may sell lower.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Of course, we pay for promotions to be run so the retailer gets a butter price for a promotional period

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Sahin K.

Sahin K.

Thank you.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Dubem N.

The promotional items and gift items during the promntion is the retail shop guys target. In turn the retail shops also give the branded items to their. This way the wholesaler maintians and covers his territory well.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

It sounds like you have a great understanding of how retail works, please apply for any of the jobs that interest in within your area at www.ccep.jobs. Thanks

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Dubem N.

Ok, i will apply.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?