Picture of How does the balance/relationship work between Merchandisers and Field Sales Reps?

How does the balance/relationship work between Merchandisers and Field Sales Reps?

Picture of John
5 responses

Rob L. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Team Info

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of John K.

John K.

Account Executive, Grocery

Hi Rb, It’s john from the grocery team

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Rob L.

Hi John, do areas tend to have both Merchandisers and Field Sales Reps? if so, how does the relationship work? Obviously customers don't want to be inundated!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of John K.

John K.

It’s really important to work closely with Merchandisers and Account executive (my sales role title) Both are needed to drive sales, through compliance, availability and displays Both have separate targets but are linked and one can’t really achieve without the other I organise displays and the merchandiser keeps them full They deal with cooler compliance and if issues I will escalate with the customer etc (based on our levels of training and level of role etc)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of John K.

John K.

Most Grocery areas have both roles Some rural will be grocery only, no merchandisers

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Rob L.

That's great to hear, glad to hear about the cooperative nature of the roles!

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?