Picture of I used to work as a csr in Nottingham, was wondering if the skills needed Are the same?

I used to work as a csr in Nottingham, was wondering if the skills needed Are the same?

Picture of Laura
5 responses

Bushra Q. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Experience

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

Sales Representative, Independents

Hi Bushra, I hope you are well. I wasn’t here when the car sales role was around. During my day to day we try and work with the wholesaler that the business uses and process an order through our system

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Bushra Q.

Sorry, I meant customer service representative, had to leave due to medical emergency now looking for a way back in really enjoyed working at ccep

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Michael W.

Hi i live in between Nottingham and Derby, what's the next in the recruitment process

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Thank you for your interest in joining us again Bushra and we're so pleased you enjoyed your time working with us. Please go to our website for all live positions - www.ccep.jobs and click to apply :-)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

Hi Michael - have a look at our website for roles available in your area - www.ccep.jobs . Once we have received your application, our TA team will be in touch for an initial chat and then will keep you updated throughout the process with next steps.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?