Picture of I did work for CCEP for 10 years and would be keen to come back in a project role; do you have any tips?

I did work for CCEP for 10 years and would be keen to come back in a project role; do you have any tips?

10 responses

Rashree E. asked during the live chat Learn about Diversity & Inclusion at Coca-Cola European Partners! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Hi Rashree! Great that you're interested in coming back to us. I look after Corporate Functions recruitment - what area of the business were you in previously?

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Rashree E.

I worked in Rewards/HR and would be keen to consider a role in HR (people services; finance or legal).

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Ah great! Did you want to email me your CV and I can keep you in mind for opportunities?

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Rashree E.

Yes of course. I did get to know the Business and people really well. Would be keen to consider an interim or contract role also. I know CCEP does some really good things for diversity and the culture is great....

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Great! If you send it over to me, then if something comes up I can get in touch? If you could also give me an indication of salary expectations and notice period too, that would be great.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Rashree E.

OK great; I managed some really big projects at CCEP and managed some key stakeholders. I can drop you an email with salary etc... Are there any project roles open at the moment?

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

What was your job title before? I don't have any project-specific roles at the moment but things change all the time here! I think that if you can email me everything instead, we can go from there and pick up offline?

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Rashree E.

Yes of course. Thanks so much for your help. This chat idea was a really good tool!

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Ah we're so glad that you like it! Drop me an email and we'll go from there. Speak soon!

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Rashree E.

OK many thanks!

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?