Picture of I am very interested in joining CCEP as a Field sales person, what are the first steps to success?

I am very interested in joining CCEP as a Field sales person, what are the first steps to success?

Picture of Yaw Twumasi
22 responses

Additional information

I feel with the right training I would excel in this Field

Kenneth N. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Picture of Yaw Twumasi K.

Yaw Twumasi K.

Field Sales Representative

One of the skills to succeed in this role is relationship building

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Kenneth N.

I have applied for a position as a field sales person in the past but was not succesful at that time, is there still a chance of being selected in the future? Relationship Building is a big part of being a good Salesman and I feel with the right training I would excel in this position. Is there any opportunities in the South East of England at the moment?

Yaw Twumasi K.

Yes Kenneth, you can still apply for a role in the future. CCEP is a company that develop and train it’s employees, so definitely the company will train if you are successful for the role. You can also look on our career website for current opportunities.

Kenneth N.

That sounds good. I am very interested in all aspects of training to become a better salesman. I have worked in retail in the past and just finished a 2 month spell of Door-to-Door Sales. Are you able to tell me what the daily shifts are from and to?

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

We support flexible working here which would be discussed with your line manager inline with a successful application however usually its Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Does that answer your question?

Kenneth N.

Sorry to jump in Rosie- when you say you support flexible working what does this look like? Thanks!It does seem quite an exciting place to work, especially, for myself as I have a real passion for sales and people. Hi Rosie, yes, thank you. These hours are perfect for me. I am even more encouraged to apply to available vacancies in the south east area. I'm in Dover Kent and of course willing to travel to my designated areas while training on the job.

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

We would for example look to (where we can) support hours that might differ from the usual 9-5. So for example part time, or for example 8-4 however all within the Monday-Friday.

Kirsty B.

Is it a 40 hour working week?

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Great Kenneth, we will always look to make the training as accommodating on location as we can!

Yaw Twumasi K.

It’s 37.5 hours

Picture of Rosie K.

Rosie K.

Field Sales Manager

Yes a Yaw said, 37.5 hours a week!

Kirsty B.

Thank you

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?