Picture of I am wondering is the onboarding and (ongoing) training you can expect if you are offered a job?

I am wondering is the onboarding and (ongoing) training you can expect if you are offered a job?

Picture of Laura
Picture of John
3 responses

Abbie H. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: mercredi, juin 29, 2022

Last reviewed: mercredi, juin 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

Sales Representative, Independents

Hey Abbie, I work in field sales for independents. When I first started in the role I had a great in depth training plan for the first month. After this you have great support from your team and your manager ☺️

mercredi, juin 29, 2022

Picture of John K.

John K.

Account Executive, Grocery

Hi Abbey It’s John from Grocery here, Onboarding will start in grocery with your line manager, sorting the basics of IT equipment, Car etc a plan to work along with your peers in their calls understand the role and specifics this will be monitored and constantly checked to ensure your pick it up Don’t worry loads of training is given

mercredi, juin 29, 2022

Abbie H.

Thank you for your replies Laura and John. Laura it’s great to see the time that CCEP take to ensure the staff are full equipped with everything they need with a long training period. Thank you for an insight of what you can expect! & John, that’s amazing, thank you for this information of what to expect

mercredi, juin 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?