Picture of Is there an avenue for career progression and how is that implemented?

Is there an avenue for career progression and how is that implemented?

Picture of Nicki
9 responses

James N. asked during the live chat Life at CCEP - Come and meet us! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Picture of Nicki S.

Nicki S.

Talent Acquisition Lead - GB Commercial & Corporate Functions

Hi James - absolutely, career progression is hugely important to us at CCEP. Along side personal development plans we also share all of our job opportunities via an internal job board and weekly bulletin.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Andre H.

Hi Nicki, on the topic of personal & professional development, in your view what are the arguments that make CCEP the best place for development of talent?

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi Andre, I joined CCEP in 2016 as a Commercial Planner for Field Sales then moved into a role as a Business Partner for IT projects then in 2020 I moved into my current role in recruitment. The short answer is yes, we have career paths but as you will see above I've been able to move across the business into areas that interest me. One of the main things I really enjoy about working for CCEP is we can move into different areas even if you haven't worked in that area before. Your manager will support you in mapping and leading your own career path which is extremely helpful.

Picture of John C.

John C.

Hi Jade, whilst working at CCEP is there any courss an employee can do in their spare time , to enhance there knowledge of a particular role so they can advance and succeed and move into different roles?

Andre H.

Nice Jade! It's great to see an employer supporting cross-functional movements in line with career aspirations of talent. How does CCEP approach the development of functional expertise in the new area in these cases? Also do you see this cross-functional movement happening only internally or also coming from the market?

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi John, I haven't personally attended any courses however I am aware of colleagues who have completed formal qualifications during their career with CCEP. I would say it depends on the individuals role and area as some areas do not require a formal qualification.

Picture of John C.

John C.

Jade W - Thank you

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi Andre - if you have an area of interest you can work with your manager to formulate a plan to develop your skills in that area by shadowing someone in the role you would like to work in or working with your manager to enhance your skills using our in house learning tools. For example, we've had people join our sales team that have come from a different background however they have transferable skills that suit the role, so cross-functional moves can happen for external candidates also.

Andre H.

Thank you Jade! Nice to see that openness to cross-functional movements.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?