Picture of What is the training and onboarding like for the company? I.e Field Sales

What is the training and onboarding like for the company? I.e Field Sales

Picture of Laura
Picture of Laura
4 responses

Abbie H. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

Sales Representative, Independents

Hi Abbie! I’m Laura and I work in field sales for independents. I had a really good, in depth training plan for the first month when I started

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

Sales Representative, Independents

I also had virtual training with a group

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

Hey Abbie, great question! And an important one to ask. To build to Laura's answer, if you join CCEP, we have a great online onboarding experience that starts even before your first day. You get to know more about the company, our values and culture as well as our ways of working, so you start to feel connected for Day 1. In Field Sales, learning everyday is important. we help with this by on the job learning, for example accompaniments with your team members, and regular support and coaching from your manager. We also have weekly team learning and catch up's. The Commercial Academy is set up in a structured way for you to develop your skills through a series of stages and the first stage will be within a short time of you starting in your role. This structured training not only supports you in your current role but also helps prepare you for future career moves, for example in to other roles within Field Sales, National Accounts or other functions. Hope this helps?

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Abbie H.

This does help Lisa, thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to send over this information to give me a better insight on what you can expect from the tracking and onboarding. Thank you to Laura too.

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?