Picture of What does the training involve?

What does the training involve?

Picture of Katie
Picture of Yaw Twumasi
7 responses

Additional information

If I was to be successful in securing a field sales rep role within CCEP what would the training consist of? Thanks Kirsty

Kirsty B. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: About us

Date asked: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Field Sales Representative

You would have a buddy induction whereby one member of your team would take you through online training on our juice platform. This covers all the essentials you would need for the roll. You would also accompany your buddy to their calls and see what we actually do in an outlet. Over the remainder of your induction you would go out with other people in your team to get a wide understanding of how everyone works differently. We also have lots of online course in our academy to complete to ensure your have the best knowledge before visiting your own customers. Training is always ongoing at Coca Cola and we are always given refreshers throughout the role

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Picture of Yaw Twumasi K.

Yaw Twumasi K.

Hi kirsty, CCEP provides 4 weeks of training and Induction .which consist of showing/training with different experience colleagues, AE new business and AE wholesale

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

The induction tends to be around 4 weeks long before you go out on patch and then after that you would also go on equipment and selling courses which are usually face to face courses

Kirsty B.

Do you find there is plenty of opportunity to progress?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Yes definitely we are a business that’s across Europe so depending on your circumstances and where you want to go there’s always opportunities. I started as a merchandiser and now work as a sales representative and currently working towards an AE roll this is over 4.5 years

Kirsty B.

This is great. How long would you generally expect to be in a field sales role before moving onto AE? Do you feel you have been supported with this?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

It can vary its all down to personal career plans. You would need to be excelling at your current roll before progressing. Everyone is willing to give insights and help you with your development I’ve not come across anyone unwilling or not wanting to support Absolutely networking is huge in this company and I’ve gone and found the right contacts to speak with to ensure I’m in the best possible position when a position becomes available

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?