Picture of I have got Master degree Logistics data analysis and Supply Chain Management, heavy duty equipment operators.

I have got Master degree Logistics data analysis and Supply Chain Management, heavy duty equipment operators.

Picture of Andrew
1 response

Additional information

I also got over 15 years experience operating heavy duty equipment (machines). Can I get a job as asset care planner?

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

LUCKY S. asked a question to Andrew G.

Category: Graduate scheme

Date asked: Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, September 19, 2024

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Well LUCKY, I’m not really the person to ask, perhaps try someone in Supply Chain / Commercial.

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
I am a graduate in library and records management, but I also have sales experience. Could I get a job at Coca-Cola?My experience with FMCG has been gained years before. How badly it can impact my application for a sales executive role?I applied for a role as a Field Sales Exec at the beginning of April, has this been reviewed yet? ThanksAre there any entry level opportunities in the company for Data Analysts?Just Applied For Logistics Degree Apprentice.*excited* any advice for me :)Applying for a position for the logistics degree apprenticeship. Did the covid-19 have a big impact on distribution?Still waiting for a call or email acknowledgement. *just might hear nothing* Applied for Logistic Degree apprentice.With the supply chain practitioner role is it a mixture of office work plus any field work or mainly office based?What could I do to be a strong candidate in the Sales Degree apprenticeship?Moving to Tenerife.Have a 7 years experience in food manufacturing. Any advice on joining supply chain team over there?I am an astute sales and distribution personnel with some years of experience in these roles. I already applied for theI have a Master's degree in Economics, Law and Management by University of París. What Jobs can I Apply?Currently I am studying SAP MM etc. Does Coca Cola typically use this software for all areas of logistics and warehouseI applied for the apprenticeship engineering role but was cut off at the stage. Any tips on how that pleaseAre uniforms and personal protective equipments provided for those in Manufacturing and Logistics roles?