Picture of Hi Daniel, just curious to learn if you have open roles in your team for a mid manager professional. Thank you!

Hi Daniel, just curious to learn if you have open roles in your team for a mid manager professional. Thank you!

Picture of Daniel
4 responses

Additional information

Raamish Rana, MBA Finance from the Rotman School of Management. I am a Finance professional with current and former experiences of working for large organizations.

RAAMISH R. asked a question to Daniel W.

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Monday, January 2, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, January 6, 2023

Picture of Daniel W.

Daniel W.

Director, Service Management

Happy New Year Raamish, What is your finance experience, what kind of role would you be interested in? In my current team there are no openings at the moment but there maybe in other areas that I can look into? Where are you located?

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

RAAMISH R.

Happy New Year Daniel! I have worked in the Corporate Finance division focusing on Procurement and Operations with some of the largest Retail companies in Canada for over 5 years. I also have worked in Financial Strategy Consulting for a boutique Consulting company in Canada and served Coca-Cola Pakistan in Internal Audits and Fixed Assets Accounting. I have an MBA, in Finance from Rotman School, University of Toronto, and completed CFA Level 1. I will be open to any roles in Finance but have a preference for Financial Management. Other areas of interest include Supplier Management. There is a current role for QESH Manager (Supplier) at Coca-Cola Europacific that I have applied for. Would you be open to connecting me to the relevant hiring team? I am currently located in Mississauga, Canada, and flexible to move to the UK. Really grateful for your support.

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Picture of Daniel W.

Daniel W.

Director, Service Management

Do you have the Job Description of the QUESH role or where it is located, I have found a QUESH role and reached out to the local recruiting lead but it looks like the role is based in the Netherlands and have asked that person what other QUESH roles there are.

Thursday, January 5, 2023

RAAMISH R.

Hi Daniel, thank you for your support in reaching out to the recruiting lead. Yes, please see below the link for the QESH Manager (Supplier) role at Coca-Cola. The job requisition id is 83897. Job description link: https://www.ccep.jobs/job/-/-/26309/10528068544 Please let me know if you have any challenges in accessing the job description. Thank you once again!

Friday, January 6, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?