Picture of How do you work with new talent to help them navigate the application process?

How do you work with new talent to help them navigate the application process?

Picture of Julia
Picture of Jemima Anna
4 responses

Jemima Anna T. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

Hi, all of our job vacancies appear on our own website and other job boards. They all have a link to apply directly to us and attach your CV. Hope this answers your question.

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Picture of Jemima Anna T.

Jemima Anna T.

Thank you. Yes, that answers it to some extent. I was curious to know if you do any work with education providers to support and drum up applications from any particular groups?

Picture of Julia C.

Julia C.

Talent Acquisition Professional

We work with job boards mainly such as Reed, Total Jobs, Verceda, Etc. We alao work with other groups such as Working Mums, Successful mums and whizkids to name a few

Picture of Jemima Anna T.

Jemima Anna T.

Amazing! Tell me, Julia, as mentioned before I am coordinating a programme for T Level teachers who are quite keen to learn about the industry now. Would you be keen to share some of the skills you would be looking for in a session we are hosting? The virtual events are addressing the skills gap in science, digital and engineering. It would be amazing to have Coca Cola share...

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?