Picture of What is it specifically that you are looking for in a candidate?

What is it specifically that you are looking for in a candidate?

8 responses

James N. asked during the live chat Life at CCEP - Come and meet us! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Application process

Date asked: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Hi James, it depends on the role you are going for, if you have a role in mind then I can provide you with a more specific answer.

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

James N.

Just on the floor at entry level as machine operator

Jade M.

Prof, Talent Acquisition

Great, we always look for enthusiastic candidates that are keen to learn. We are very keep to upskill any entry level candidates so there is no specific qualification mainly a great work ethic ! :)

James N.

So how do I get my foot in the door with Coca-Cola?

Picture of Richard F.

Richard F.

Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi James, the best way to get into CCEP is to apply for the relevant role which suits you, then we will go through the process of viewing your CV, if you have a strong CV we will definitely have a look and contact you if we feel you are suitable. We get many applications through for our roles and we screen all CV's.

James N.

Hi Richard What do use look for in a cv What would make one stand out from the rest ?

Picture of Richard F.

Richard F.

Talent Acquisition Manager

There are different things that we look for and not one set rule. Then there is also the Hiring Manager who may be looking for something different as well, so we need to make sure we are lined up. CV's just need to be clear and led by bullet points on the experience you have within the role. Keep each bullet point short and not long full sentences. Just capture all your experience as best as you can and overall keep the CV to a reasonable length (ideally not longer than 2/3 pages).

James N.

Thanx

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?