Picture of Tell me some stories of things Coca-Cola does to make LGBT employees feel at ease at work?

Tell me some stories of things Coca-Cola does to make LGBT employees feel at ease at work?

Picture of Daniel
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Diversity

Date asked: Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Picture of Daniel F.

Daniel F.

Strategy, Marketing, Operations, Finance

Hello, we have a LGBT+ Friends Network here at CCEP. This is part of the wider Just Be Network which is all centered around Inclusion and Diversity. For LGBT+ specifically we walked in Manchester and Brighton Pride in 2019. We had much larger aspirations for 2020 but due to Covid we had to scale these back. That said we are still celebrating Pride month just virtually. So far we have had one webinar hosted by an external LGBT+ figure and we have another planned for next week. We are also hosting a virtual Pride Party with a professional DJ. Other activities include raising the flag across all our offices and sites plus we welcomed Stonewall to host a I&D session.

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Samah M.

Business Administration Apprentice

Hi, At CCEP we work with the charity Stonewall to make CCEP a more inclusive workplace and last year, our German BU launched the “Rainbow Network" to raise awareness of the importance of an inclusive culture for our LGBT colleagues. As well as this as part of our Just Be network everyone at CCEP is encouraged to 'Be yourself, be valued and belong'. We have celebrated Pride this month on site by having a site BBQ and activities.

Tuesday, June 23, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?