Picture of How can I make myself more attractive to an employer if I have no sales experience but plenty of passion and energy?

How can I make myself more attractive to an employer if I have no sales experience but plenty of passion and energy?

2 responses

Additional information

Got a solid working history from military to engineering but I found my strongest attribute is my customer connections wherever I work. Hoping to move into sales where I can really unleash my communication and personal skills with colleagues and customers alike.

Iain Z. asked a question to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Kelsey Q.

talent acquisition

Hi Iain, thanks for your question! You sound like you have some fantastic experience. We would really recommend making sure that your application really highlights your strong areas. Have a look at the job specification and really tailor your CV to what the role is looking for. Showing you understand the role and the requirements - as well as showing how your skills and experience relate is something that will really help.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Iain Z.

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately I have sent my cv in already but I am confident that it reflects me and hopefully I will get an opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities.

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?