Picture of Hi, do you always review applicant details that you retain on current or future vacancies?

Hi, do you always review applicant details that you retain on current or future vacancies?

6 responses

Additional information

After I completing the online assessment, I was advised that the role I applied for as an Operator Technician in March this year as filled. I did not receive any feedback on how I did in the assessment.

Balakrishnan V. asked during the live chat Speak to our Recruitment team here at CCEP! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Application process

Date asked: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Brooke D.

Talent Acquisition

Hi Balakrishnan. So sorry to hear that you didn't receive feedback.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Balakrishnan V.

I thought I did ok in the assessment and was very hopeful of progression to the interview stage. I have reapplied for the same position now, and waiting for a reply. Do you review previous applicant details when new openings come up?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Cassie Y.

Talent Acquisition

Hello Balakrishnan! From a supply chain point of view, we receive a high number of applications for each role so unfortunately we cannot review previous applications for new roles. You are welcome to apply for the role again when it becomes available :)

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Balakrishnan V.

Thanks. I have now re-applied for the same vacancy. Is there a practical assessment followed by interview after successfully completing the online assessment for the role of Operator Technician?

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Cassie Y.

Talent Acquisition

Hello - yes there will be an interview and practical assessment if you are successful :)

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Balakrishnan V.

Thank you Cassie. Your time is appreciated. It has been useful following all the discussions in this Live Chat.

Wednesday, June 12, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?