Picture of What training and support is given in the role ?

What training and support is given in the role ?

Picture of Evie
9 responses

THOMAS G. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 12, 2023

Picture of Evie S.

Evie S.

Professional, Talent Acquisition GB

All new employee's receive a full induction and ongoing development support from your manager and team. There are also other learning options include online training modules and other opportunities such as the ability to shadow other teams and have buddies internally.You will have regular 1-1's with your manager where you will discuss your development plan and gain support

Thursday, October 12, 2023

THOMAS G.

Thank you, sounds great!

Picture of Lisa B.

Lisa B.

Head of Talent Acquisition, GB

So important this question, I personally love the Juice platform, which is bite-sized learning on anything you can think of or that you'll need, whether it's how to build a great presentation or tips and support available for your wellbeing.

Picture of Paul F.

Paul F.

Grocery Account Executive

Hi, Thomas. When I joined the company I was put on an induction course. I had buddies who supported me to learn role. Training and development is a continuous part of all the roles I have undertaken.

THOMAS G.

Thanks Paul, that sounds good. What is the career progression for a sales exec?

Picture of Katie S.

Katie S.

Field Sales Representative

There’s lots of opportunity to progress at Coca Cola there’s no set pathway it’s just dependent upon where you want to go and what you want to do.

Picture of Paul F.

Paul F.

Grocery Account Executive

Career progression is very much down to the individual. There are many different avenues to explore.

Picture of Jez C.

Jez C.

Talent Acquisition Lead

And as you progress further, there are opportunities to move outside of Field sales, maybe into a totally different area of the business. You'd have a personal development and training plan that would help you do that.

THOMAS G.

Thanks Paul & Jez! It sounds a really good company to work for!

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?