Picture of How do you manage your workload in your role?

How do you manage your workload in your role?

Picture of Andrew
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Andrew G.

Category: Work Life Balance

Date asked: Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Last reviewed: Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Picture of Andrew G.

Andrew G.

Grocery Merchandiser

Hi, thanks for your question... In Field Sales or my role in Merchandising we have we have a set number of visits per day spread across a month depending on your territory, hours and days worked. So for example I do six local calls a day, one hour in each call and my boss and the company explain our priorities for the week, month and quarter. So I know exactly what I'm trying to achieve, what I can achieve and what can't be done without support or help from my colleges. This gives us time to plan and be flexible, not only for child care, dentist appointments and personal stuff but also as a team, if we have a few big displays to build like Coca-Cola Trucks or Schweppes / Monster displays we all pitch in and help each other. You are always encouraged to know best for your territory ownership and share ideas but you are also supported to hold your hand up if the workload feels overwhelming or if you have any concerns. You may work on your own representing Coca-Cola but you are supported by your team mates and company with tools and training professionally and with well-being a focus to enjoy the job. Kind regards Andrew

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?