Picture of Can this role work around other commitments? Is the day to day set in stone etc?

Can this role work around other commitments? Is the day to day set in stone etc?

Picture of Laura
Picture of Timothy
5 responses

Timothy O. asked during the live chat Field Sales at Coca-Cola Europacific Partners - meet the team! to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Day to Day

Date asked: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

Sales Representative, Independents

Good afternoon Timothy! My name is Laura. I hope you are well. No the day isn’t set in stone. If you need to for example have an appointment you can work your day around this . I hope this helps

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Timothy O.

Timothy O.

Thank you for your response, and your help. I would be looking at starting a career - not just a job move. I understand CCEP promote within, but can you tell me what the management structure is within this role, and what would be the next steps for when the time would come for promotion etc? Thanks :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

That’s ok Timothy. It’s great for career progression here. I have a manager above me who has 9 sales representatives in his team. I think promotion would be down to you and which area you want to go into. There’s great links in ccep to help you build your development plan

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Timothy O.

Timothy O.

Thank you so much Laura. All the best. :)

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Picture of Laura S.

Laura S.

No worries, good luck with your application 😊

Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?