Picture of What can I do to be a strong candidate as a graduate? I studied food & nutrition in university.

What can I do to be a strong candidate as a graduate? I studied food & nutrition in university.

Picture of Adebayo
Picture of Jeong Won
7 responses

Additional information

I'm a graduate and looking for my first job in Food Technologist. Since I don't have any relevant experience within this field, I am trying to figure out how could I stand out. I've applied for Food Technologist apprenticeship.

Jeong Won S. asked during the live chat Apprenticeships, your questions answered to Coca-Cola Europacific Partners

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Last reviewed: Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Adebayo M.

Adebayo M.

I applied for the Food Technologist apprentice being a Food Science and Technology graduate what are my chances in this programme

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Jeong Won S.

Jeong Won S.

Also, I'd be happy to know when I'll get to hear from you if I'm selected or not and when will the program begin!

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Sharon B.

Sharon B.

Head of Early Careers & Apprenticeships

Hi Jeong, I would suggest that you apply for our graduate programme as with your current qualification you would not be eligible for this apprenticeship

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Jeong Won S.

Jeong Won S.

Thank you for the reply but can I ask why?

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Jeong Won S.

Jeong Won S.

I'm so sorry, I misunderstood about apprenticeship program. Thank you for your advice and reply.

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Adebayo M.

Adebayo M.

Hi Sharon can you please clarify does it mean a graduate will not be eligible for this programme

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Picture of Sharon B.

Sharon B.

Head of Early Careers & Apprenticeships

This will be dependent on the degree that you have undertaken

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?