Picture of Please tell me about the biggest challenge you've faced since you joined?

Please tell me about the biggest challenge you've faced since you joined?

Picture of Sam
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Sam H.

Category: Role challenge

Date asked: Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Last reviewed: Monday, July 5, 2021

Picture of Sam H.

Sam H.

Team Leader

Thanks for your question... There have been many challenges in the 15 years I have been with the business. Some general daily challenges will always occur and when they do, we have a great team of people around us that will always support us. I guess the biggest challenge for me that comes to mind was my development moving into a people manager role. These were, however, good challenges, from which I learnt a lot, as I was pushed to make decisions based on other people rather than my own individual needs and challenges from when I worked as a rep/account manager. It took time to develop into this mindset and also having the responsibility of 14 other people.

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Anonymous

Hi Sam - what an amazing career you have had. I have applied for a field sales role recently, I have worked for a major UK airline for 35 years as well as other roles. I'm very interested in a career with Coca-Cola so any advice you can give me is helpful, thanks!

Monday, July 5, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?